The most common errors in the inventories for state aid for diesel
Like all farmers know, the inventory of the invoices for the purchased fuel is part of the mandatory elements of the procedure when requesting state aid.
Although the data should be submitted in a given table, the processing is subsequently delayed due to massive mistakes. To avoid them, The Ministry of Agriculture and Food published a list of the top 8 mistakes for which the farmers should be more careful.
List of the most common errors:
1. Additional or unnecessary characters and spaces in filling UIC (column 2 of the table form).
2. Wrong invoice number (column 3).
3. Wrong date of the document (column 4).
4. Additional or unnecessary characters and spaces in the ID number of the supplier (column 5).
5. Total value of the invoice, not just the tax base (column 6).
6. Total value of the invoice, not just the amount of VAT (column 7).
7. The value of the tax base (column 6) and VAT (column 7) must be written to the nearest whole number, as stated in the invoice.
8. Wrong metric of the fuel in tonnes or kilograms instead of liters.